How FIFA Approved Stadiums Should Be?
FIFA approved football fields are the most preferred football fields today. If you need a professional sports field, you should definitely choose FIFA approved artificial grass. As Hatko Sport, today we will answer the questions of what should be FIFA approved artificial grass or what should be FIFA approved football fields.
FIFA Approved Football Stadiums
As in all sports, there are certain rules to be followed in football. For example, except for the goalkeeper in football, no one touches the ball by hand touches the penalty. Or there are a few rules of football such as offside. The different rules are available in football as the team uses the opposing team to throw the ball out of your team. The most important thing about football is the football stadium.
A stadium should be equipped with the highest quality materials. In this way, both the spectators watched a good quality game and the footballers do sports in a safer area. For this reason, there are some rules required by FIFA. For a professional match on a football field, there must be a FIFA approved stadium. So we’ll examine it together today, how FIFA approved stadiums should be, what features they should have.
If you are looking for FIFA approved turf, Hatko Sport is the best choice for you.
First of all, the areas outside the stadium should be secured. This means that access to the stadium should be easy or, if possible, a dedicated transport network should be provided for the stadium. The aim is not to offend the spectators who will come to watch a football match. If the stadium is too difficult to reach, football fans can give up coming to the match.
This means that for a football team, they lose their most important trump card in the stadium. A match without spectators will be very boring and meaningless. Therefore, any mistakes made are punished to play matches without spectators. With this penalty, both spectators and athletes understand the value of watching and playing matches in the stadium. At this point, access to the stadium should be done efficiently.
FIFA Approved Football Pitch
If you want a FIFA approved football pitch, you need to build a stadium with the capacity to play a professional match. A football competition can only be played in stadiums that meet the structural and technical requirements. The necessary security measures should be taken at this point and these security measures should be determined according to the capacity of the stadium.
The most important point to be considered here is this. It is strictly forbidden to bring racist and aggressive banners into the stadium. It is forbidden to bring dangerous materials such as firearms or dabbing into the stadium, including lasers. Security measures should be taken and the audience should be informed.
One of the most important things to do for the outside of the stadium is the direction signs. These signposts should be large enough to ensure that people coming to the stadium can easily find the area they are looking for. For example, these signs may be signs indicating the entry and exit points.
Of course, being a FIFA approved stadium is not that easy. For this, the interior of your site must comply with some rules.
FIFA Football Stadiums Technical Recommendations and Requirements
If you want to have a FIFA approved stadiums you should follow some technical recommendations and requirements such as below;
- The area around the stadium should be limited/boundary.
- For example, a wall or fence can be installed around the stadium. The height of this fence should be at least 2.5 meters. This will prevent people from entering, jumping and climbing through these walls.
- The entrances and exits of the stadium should be designed to allow people to move easily.
- The entrance and exit gates of the stadium should be opened and closed easily.
- Doors should be resistant to the pressure of crowded groups.
- Doors must have fire-resistant locks.
- Persons should be searched at all entry points and foreign objects must be prevented from entering the stadium.
- Turnstiles and control points must be resistant to pressure from persons.
- In case of emergency, there must be some special gates that must be entered into the site.
- There must be alternative emergency exit doors for the spectators.
- Emergency exit doors should be large enough and there should be a permanent staff at the beginning of the doors. These doors should be wide enough. These exit doors should be of a different color than the other doors so that people can easily distinguish them in an emergency…
Of course, the above-mentioned items are not enough to be a FIFA approved football field. As Hatko Sport, we will help you with our article on how the interior of the stadium should be FIFA approved.
Hatko Sport manufactures artificial grass all over the world and can build stadiums. There are many references worldwide. For more information, please contact us and if you are interested in our article about the interior areas of FIFA approved stadiums, please visit our blog.