The Ultimate Guide to Buying Artificial Grass
Artificial grass is becoming more popular today. The use of artificial turf continues to become widespread due to the increased cost of irrigation and maintenance of natural grass and also because it is more vulnerable than artificial grass.
So what is artificial turf? What are the types of artificial turf? What should be considered when buying artificial turf? Why choose artificial turf? Where is artificial grass used? Today, our article will be a guide to buying artificial turf for you.
Let’s learn about the artificial grass that is preferred by many investors and so continues to produced by Hatko Sport. Hatko Sport one of the best artificial grass manufacturers in Turkey.
Let’s start at…
As you know, artificial grass is a product obtained from synthetic yarns and fibers. The reason for being called artificial grass is that it is obtained by using artificial materials as the name suggests.
Artificial turf has the same appearance as natural turf. This product, which is obtained with state-of-the-art engineering machinery used in production, has been a convenience for many people and investors.
In 2020; the best artificial grass 2019 can be used. We are using developed technologies in every year and develop our artificial grass for being better for sports fields.
Why Choose Artificial Turf?
If we consider it as a person-based, artificial turf is a great landscape product. Artificial landscape grass is a product that creates a visually beautiful image in many areas such as home gardens, company gardens, cafes, and restaurants.
Note: Of course best and worst artificial grass can be produced. So you should work with professional artificial grass manufacturers like Hatko Sport. So many things you should know about artificial grass. You can find the best price of artificial grass from us.
It is a very profitable product for investment purposes. Because sports clubs do not prefer natural grass anymore because of the cost of maintenance of natural grass. Because natural grass should be constantly watered, mowed and maintained regularly.
- Artificial grass is not so. Once the artificial grass is laid, there is no need for watering, the artificial grass is mower and more durable than natural grass.
Besides, before the artificial turf is laid, the infrastructure works are performed with great skill and drainage channels are built under the artificial turf ground. The purpose of this process is to prevent water accumulation on the site in bad weather conditions. In bad weather, water is discharged to the outside thanks to these drainage channels.
But on natural grass ground, this is very challenging. Because natural grass ground is not resistant to bad weather. When it rains, the natural grass sludges and the game quality decreases. This is a situation that no investor would want to face.
- So artificial grass is suitable for use in 4 seasons but it is not natural grass.
The same applies to the landscape. If you have a garden covered with artificial grass, you can use it with peace of mind in winter. Because even in winter, it has a very natural and vivid appearance. If you have a pergola in your garden in rainy weather you have no reason not to entertain your guests in your garden. artificial-landscape-grass
- Artificial grass remains green for 4 seasons and never fades. Resistant to UV rays.
Besides, artificial turf offers you an environment where you can feel safe. Artificial turf carpet pitches are slippery and the risk of injury is very low. That is why every club that considers the health of players should use artificial turf.
The same applies to the home. If there is an artificial grass landscape, your children can play easily in your garden. It is very healthy for your children and pets and does not contain chemicals. So you can choose peace of mind.
What should be considered when buying artificial turf?
First of all, you should consider your budget. The artificial turf you will receive should be suitable for your investment or landscaping. However, you need to adjust the budget accordingly. Artificial turf prices are determined in square meters and the cost of artificial turf occurs according to the size of your area.
- You can find out the cost of artificial turf by contacting the artificial turf manufacturers.
Besides, the quality of artificial turf is another factor affecting the cost of artificial turf. Of course, the company that manufactures artificial turf should be of quite good quality.
As Hatko Sport, we have been serving the world for many years by constructing artificial sports fields and artificial turf landscaping works. You can check our website to see our world-famous references.
Note that: You can also install artificial turf DIY yourself. This has its pros and cons. The advantage to you is that you have avoided the cost of artificial turf. But the most important drawback of this situation is that you cannot do this as well as an expert.
So we advise you to get help from an expert for the installation of artificial turf.
As Hatko Sport, you can be sure that we will install the highest quality artificial turf. You should also ask your dealer about the lifetime of the artificial turf. The life/warranty of artificial turf made regularly maintained should be at least 10 years.
Speaking of artificial turf maintenance, let’s talk about that.
How to Maintain Artificial Turf?
Artificial turf is easy to maintain. Because it does not require constant maintenance and mowing like natural grass. The only thing you should pay attention to when performing artificial turf maintenance is that you should perform this process regularly.
- Wastes accumulated on the ground should be cleaned regularly.
- Granules should be added instead of decreasing granule filling from time to time.
As you can see, artificial turf maintenance is quite easy and the maintenance cost is quite low. You can also get in touch with our expert team about this subject.
How to Understand Artificial Turf Quality
The quality of artificial turf varies. Because the materials used during manufacturing affect this situation. First of all, you should pay attention to the weight of artificial turf.
- Weight: If you want to buy a quality artificial turf, it should be more than the weight. For example, the weight of a square meter of quality artificial turf should be at least 3kg.
- Color: Another indication of the quality of artificial turf. Artificial grass has different shades. However, whatever color tone you receive should not fade over time. This is one of the most important factors affecting the quality of artificial turf. Artificial grass should be resistant to UV rays. This is a must.
- Durability: If you are going to use artificial turf for your professional sports field, make sure it passes the FIFA endurance test. FIFA approved artificial turf always means better quality and durable.
- Where it is manufactured: Another quality factor is the location and conditions of production. It will always be in your best interest to work with artificial turf manufacturers who are skilled and professional. Remember that if you are getting very cheap then there is something wrong with it.
As you can see, it doesn’t seem easy to buy artificial turf. However, you can shorten your purchase of artificial turf by working with Hatko Sport. Hatko Sport together with its expert team offers you the fastest solution in the shortest time. For more information, please contact us.
We hope that our guide to buying artificial turf has been useful to you. Hope to see you in another article….
For more; hatkosport.com/contact