What are the cageball field features and specifications?
The cageball is invented in order to play the game in bad weather conditions. It is a regular football game but with some differences. The distinctive feature is, as implied in the name, it is played in an enclosed environment. It is an artificial turf field with a one-meter-high fence or wall. As the ball doesn’t leave the field, this game is faster and more dynamic and also puts more emphasis on football skills.
As we can easily understand from the name, cageball is the traditional football played in a mini-football pitch. Our article is about constructing this cageball-mini football pitch and cageball field features and specifications. Mini football pitches are becoming very common day by day, and also they are very proper fields for schools. There is a standard for dimensions of cageball games, which is 24X15m. But these measures are not compulsory. As Hatko Sports Company, we are able to construct different dimensions that may differ according to customer demands. Generally, cageballs are inner playing fields and you can adapt their dimensions to the hall that will contain the field.
On the other hand, it is possible to use cageball fields as multi-purpose sports fields. This makes them very useful fields for schools. As the fields are mostly inside areas like a hall and they are free from the weather effects; they are ideal solutions for schools and different kinds of sports for students.
Cageball Field Features
Cageball is a game that generally 4 players from two different teams play against each other. Three players are field players and the last one is the goalkeeper. Although more players can play the game, this number is for the standard games. Most of the time, the goalkeeper has a flying role in order to keep up with the speed of the game.
Different than a traditional football game, there are no offside or throw-ins in cageball, only fouls are applied in the rules. Even in this, free-kicks are carried out immediately. So, as we mentioned before, the game is very dynamic and fast. There are almost no halts in the game. So these rules require a special field and construction.
So, what are the features of the cageball field, and what does the game offer? As we mentioned before, the field is a mini-football pitch. The surface is artificial turf and the surroundings are enclosed by a wall or fence. What a cageball field offers are:
- They are ideal for intensive football plays with 6-10 persons,
- The field has a feature of fast and precise installation,
- You can plug and play in 5 days,
- You can differentiate all kinds of sizes and specifications,
- The field equipment and parts are appropriate for efficiently transfer with the container,
- The field is possible for single or multi-field layouts,
- It is possible to use the field as a multi-purpose sports field,
- You can construct the field both as indoor and outdoor,
- All the components are resistant against all kinds of weather conditions individually.
Cageball Field Specifications
As Hatko Sports Company, we are very experienced in all kinds of sports field constructions. We present our products both as a complete system or as ready-to-use. We strongly recommend our customers to choose our expertise and leave the construction work to us for the best result. But of course, you can only order the material and build the field yourself. We stand for our product and give all the possible types of assistance for perfect work all the time. Our field specifications are:
- 14 steel posts 500cm high.
- 8 steel posts 100cm high
- 24 sandwich panels 300X100cm
- 2 goals 300x200cm, depth 50cm
- 1 steel door 90x220cm
- 6 rolls of HATKO artificial non-infill carpet, 400x150cm
- 8 rolls of shockpad
- 650 m² football net
As Hatko Sports Company, we use only the materials that we manufacture for the cageball field. Here are the specifications of the materials we use.
Non-Infill Artificial Turf
Our non-infill artificial turf is;
- Natural look with no-odor,
- Offers a highly stable, durable and safe surface appropriate for sports,
- A soft finish which provides better player performance and comfort,
- Causes no or very fewer sports injury or bruises,
- Also requires minimum maintenance,
- Have different shock pads for different purposes,
We have two types of fields which are mobile and standard fields. For mobile fields, we use Puzzle type shock pads with velcro joints. Also, you can dismantle and reinstall this material anytime you want.
On the other hand, we use Aircell foam type shock pads for permanent fields.
Accessories to Complete the Cageball System
When we construct the field, it is time to make it more beautiful. In order to achieve this, we use scoreboards, projectors, and equipment lockers. All of the accessories are number one quality and ready-to-use.
Finally, transportation is also an important issue. As we mentioned before, we provide a complete system, and we transport them very effectively for long journeys all around the world. The transfer is effective because;
- Standard 24X15m playing field fits a 20ft. container,
- This is cost-effective,
- Depending on the project size, we provide optimized loading.
These are the cageball field features and specifications of our product. As Hatko Sports Company, we provide the best quality. And also we are ready to answer all your questions and give you assistance at any time.
For more; https://www.hatkosport.com/