One year after the installation of HATKO Hybridgrass to the training field of Holland’s premiere league club RCK Waalwijk, we asked the club players what they thought about the pitch.
The 9200 sq meter training ground has been used intensively since its installment more than a year ago.
HATKO Hybridgrass is the ultimate marriage between natural and synthetic grass. It combines all the benefits of a natural grass playing surface with the strength and durability of synthetic grass.
The benefits we offer to the players with HATKO Hybridgrass:
• Playable 24/7 under almost all conditions.
• Uniform and level playing surface, even in high wear areas and goal boxes.
• Always green surface, even when natural grass has worn out.
• Optimum parameters on player-surface interaction (friction, rotational resistance, underfoot stability, shear strength, drainage properties).
• Less chance of playing surface related injuries.
• Train and play on the same surface.